Nannellys replied

11 weeks ago

The Bible Movie In Hindi Hd Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A religious historical dramatic miniseries about God's creation and physical landmark events leading up to the Crucifixion and Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
After watching the first of 5 episodes, I feel the series is not bad. I give it 4 out of 5. Photography is very good, acting very good, and the stories are true - right out of the bible. I&#39;m sure many will say &quot;how could they leave out Joseph&quot; etc. but come on, it&#39;s only 10 hours.<br/><br/>I do wish they&#39;d spent a little more on extras as the Moses (with God&#39;s help) parting the red sea had what looked like 40 people crossing when in fact it was 200,000 to 2 million that crossed. Reminds me of the first Schwarzenegger &quot;Conan&quot; movie where the major battle scene had 20 guys fighting.<br/><br/>The scene of Pharaoh&#39;s hacks killing the babies was a little graphic, hence the warning (If I remember something like PG-13) BTW, because of free will, God allows evil to happen - in response to all the atheists that are making hay out of this series.
I won&#39;t ramble on about how inaccurate this series is. I&#39;ll give just a couple of examples. When the astrologers (aka wise men) follow the star to king Herod, the king tells them to go away, as if he was being bothered by the astrologers. The Bible however tells of king Herod telling the astrologers when they find the child report back to me so I too may go and do it obedience. Because Herod wants to kill the child Jesus. Read Mathew chapter 2. Another one is king Herod having john the Baptist beaten and seeming to enjoy it. Then had him beheaded. But in fact the Bible says although he wanted him killed he feared the crowd, because they took john for a prophet. It was when Herod&#39;s birthday celebration he promised Herodias daughter to give her anything because he was please with her so much. From her mother&#39;s influence she asked for john the Baptist head. Grieved the king was, but had to make good to his oath. Read Mathew chapter 14. The story of lot in Sodom didn&#39;t tell the facts either, when the men of Sodom are at lots door, the Bible tells of the men asking lot for the men in his house so they could have intercourse with them. But more important than telling the truth, those involved with this project wanted to not offend the gay community. Read Genesis chapter 19. There are a whole lot more than these accounts that are inaccurate, to many to mention. This series is truly not spirit inspired as God&#39;s word in the Bible. If you want to know what the Bible says, read it.

a5c7b9f00b
the Resident Evil: Retribution full movie in hindi free download hdDead Justice movie free download in hindiCall Me The Punisher full movie in hindi free download mp4Catwoman Retribution full movie in hindi downloadDylan Dog: Dead of Night full movie in hindi free download mp4Ch sanshimai, taiheiy jutsu o te ni ireru no koto full movie download 1080p hdBlack Scorpion II: Aftershock movie download in hdAmerican Ninja Warrior movie mp4 downloadBust Me Right in the Head with It 720p moviesEpisode 1.247 full movie hd 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.